Top ten of Albert Einstein quotes



10-“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.” 

9-“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” 

8-“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”

7-“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.” 

6-“Never memorize something that you can look up.” 

5-“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” 

4-“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” 

3-“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.” 

2-“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” 

1-“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”